23 July 2009

Bite Me - 7.23.09

Smoked Pecan Baby Back Ribs, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, and don't forget the Big Red.
From Off the Bone Barbecue.

Note: This is the beginning of a new series of quick blurbs from my husband. After two plus years of marriage, he has finally grown accustomed to my "questionin'" (as he puts it). Every time he goes somewhere new for lunch I bombard him with about 20 questions on the food, atmosphere and overall dining experience. Being the smart man he is, he has started sending me one picture of his meal and short "review". I love this! and I'm going to start posting them as they come my way...

Off the Bone Barbeque
1734 South Lamar Street
Dallas, Texas 75215

" Good stuff. Could be the best locally I have had over Sammys, Sonnys, Dickies, Rudys, etc. BBQ sauce is vinegar based, cole slaw has blue cheese in it and beans are cooked with a pecan bbq flavor with pieces of bacon inside. Ribs fall off the bone literally. A meat, two sides and a drink is $10 out the door. "


Seriously, I think he may generate a closer following than me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Your husband actually sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Something about you must have rubbed off in these last couple years. BTW, was that funny looking guy in your husbands last picture the bus boy? I want more bus boy shots!!!

    ReplyDelete